Monday 30 April 2012

Liverpool!



Liverpool Tate 

A piece I particularly liked was one of the first we saw by Martin Creed. It was four TV screens of people making themselves sick, this wasn't what I liked about the piece but the meaning behind it. Creed seems to do things for a reason and a reaction from the viewer. I feel like everything I do within my own work has to have a reason. 


Another piece I liked was this by Edward Rushca, just because it took me so long to work out what it said!


After visiting the Tate, we went to Edgehill Metal Gallery to support Robyn Woolston in the Liverpool Art Prize. I really liked the building and it was interesting to go on the first night of opening.


Robyn Woolston is an artist and filmaker, she uses waste materials within her work that probably wouldn't be used otherwise. 





No comments:

Post a Comment