Monday 23 April 2012

Manchester Vs Middlesbrough?

After living in the small town of Middlesbrough for most of my life, moving to Manchester was a massive change, as the two places are so different. Although I miss home, I love Manchester just for the feeling I get when I'm here. Manchester is always busy and so lively, it has a completely different atmosphere to Middlesbrough. However, as Manchester is always so busy I sometimes find myself feeling crowded and almost claustrophobic. The estimated population of Manchester is 504,756 compared with Middlesbrough's estimate of 142,691. After visiting the Infra Manc exhibition at The Cube I started to think about using the maps as inspiration to create guides for visitors to the new art school, as I imagine that will also be a very busy place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment