Tuesday 15 May 2012

Ideas..

I really enjoyed my last workshop, weave, therefore have chosen to use this technique as my final design but taking a hand weave approach. This should be easier to create a large scale weave which can be used not only as art in the new building but as partitions in the open plan workspaces. Linking back to Claustrophobia, I am going to trap hair in my weave representational of Claustrophobic's feeling uncomfortable in trivial matters such as getting a hair cut. I also want to include clothing also linking to Claustrophobia as they tend to remove clothing when having an attack. I think this could be an interesting idea for the new building, as this can create a little privacy for students, however it is easily portable as Ursula said in a previous post there are white rails that run along the ceiling allowing work to be hung from.


No comments:

Post a Comment